International Finance Corporation(IFC), Singapore City, Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
Duties and Accountabilities:
- The team is responsible for global cash operations of the corporation and for all short-duration investments in the liquid assets portfolios.
- The global cash operation duties include, among other things, daily cash planning, global banking relationships, global discount note program, portfolio rebalancing etc.
- The team manages all short-duration investments in the liquid assets portfolios; these include money-market deposits, Certificates of Deposits, Commercial Paper, short WAL ABS, sovereign bonds on asset swap basis.
- The team also manages all local currency liquidity portfolios.
- The team currently comprises of 6 full-time staff managing over USD10 billion in short-duration investments as described above.
- The team handles a high number of daily transactions. The selected candidate for this role will take lead in managing team’s work in the Asia Pacific region.
- Master’s degree in Business or Finance and at least 5 years of relevant experience; CFA charter holders preferred
- Self-starter; ability to work independently and drive an ambitious project
- Prior experience in an asset management role, cash operations, short-term funding transactions preferred
- Strong understanding of fixed income markets, products and investment management concepts; knowledge of Asian bond markets a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently, and proven analytical abilities;
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work with clients and be able to represent IFC
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.