UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
For every child,
At UNICEF COLOMBIA we work to generate positive changes in the lives of children and adolescents. Our current work plan runs from 2015 to the end of 2019 and aims to ensure that children and adolescents enjoy their rights through equitable access to social services, improve their learning and live protected from all types of violence.
We work throughout Colombia, with special focus on the departments where children have fewer opportunities: Chocó, Cauca, Nariño, Antioquia, Córdoba, Amazonas, Putumayo, La Guajira and Caquetá.
How can you make a difference?
The Fundraising Officer (Marketing Implementation Campaigns), under the general supervision and leadership of the Individuals Officer, will be in charge of implementing the Individuals marketing plan (to prospect and create a house list of donors), to prospect new donors and retain current ones, main sources of unrestricted and RR funds. This post will be in charge of coordinates the areas of implementation of face to face and telemarketing campaigns and additionally develops new businesses with opportunities that it identifies within the same implementation. This position is responsible for the entire area of implementation of individuals and must work jointly with the Donor Relations Officer to ensure compliance with the management indicators of all campaigns.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Contribute to the preparation of the Individual Fundraising Campaigns Calendar and Workplan by providing relevant operational data from campaigns (Prospecting, House List, and Call Centre) and proposing campaign objectives, metrics and KPIs.
- Effective and timely Campaigns Calendar implementation.
- Effective Supervision of the implementation of the prospecting and retention campaigns, specially telemarketing, F2F and CPTP (corporate pathway to pledge), focusing on human resources aspects (such as recruitment, training, motivation) and quality of work.
- Regular monitoring and evaluation activities are undertaken according to the work plan to ensure maximum impact and continuous improvement of individual fundraising efforts. Results and reports are prepared and shared on a timely basis.
- Administrative tasks and responsibilities are effectively carried out and delivered.
- Effective cross-functional coordination and collaboration with the Marketing Officer (Prospecting & Retention).
- Provide relevant operational data from campaigns (Prospecting, House List, and Call Center) and proposing campaign objectives, metrics and KPIs.
- Regular monitoring and evaluation activities are undertaken according to the work plan to ensure maximum impact and continuous improvement of individual fundraising efforts.Analyze and test new databases, scripts and payment schemas. Evaluate results.
- Administrative tasks and responsibilities
- Cross-functional coordination and collaboration with the Marketing Officer (Prospecting & Retention) and the Marketing Services Officer.
- Work in close cooperation and implement the Campaign Calendar with the necessary marketing inputs and content provided by the Marketing Officer (Prospecting & Retention) and the Marketing Services Officer.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have:
- University degree in marketing is required, and any other discipline relevant to UNICEF humanitarian mission is an asset (i.e. international relations, cooperation & development, project management).
- Minimum of one (1) year of progressively responsible work experience in contact centers, call center, direct marketing agencies, or individual fundraising areas.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Good level in English is required.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Spanish is required.