The fundraising systems specialist will sit within the business (PFP) side of operations and will primarily be responsible for the maintenance and development of CRM and online giving systems within the LAC region.
The role will be required to provide support to markets around four key areas:
Capacity development – the practice of knowledge sharing, best practice, communication, training, advice and oversight
Operational support – providing or sourcing and coordinating operational support on various systems such as CRM, GGP, PCI-compliance and mass email etc.
Implementation and Development - providing support in the delivery of large projects, or new technology including new CRM, marketing tools, new payment methods or banking processes and other ad-hoc projects.
Analytics and Innovation – to perform the role of a leader in the region of new technology and trends for fundraising
- Act as a single reference of knowledge on fundraising systems within the region and disseminate that knowledge to relevant markets
- Conduct on site and remote training sessions where appropriate.
- Promote best fundraising practice and apply this through the use of technology.
- Provide support, guidance and oversight to all technology related matters within the region.
- Support markets during procurement of new vendors, services and technology.
- Act as the main point of contact for any fundraising system issue in the LAC region.
- Implement business processes that mitigate risk in areas of PCI-DSS compliance and data privacy practices.
- Support ongoing data analytics work streams such as rich data metrics and dashboards
- Maintain and Issue support log and source the appropriate resource to address issues for a satisfactory / timely resolution.
- Investigate, assess and support in the implementation of new processes such as payment gateways, reporting models etc.
Implementation and Development
- Update payment processes to improve operational efficiency and mitigate risk.
- Analyze current business (fundraising) processes in LAC country offices and document accordingly.
- Help to project manage the agile development process by story prioritization, sprint planning, backlog grooming etc.
- Provide project Management to country offices to ensure they are at the correct stage of readiness for implementation by helping with resource planning, technology and project process awareness.
- Help offices with initial implementation / go live by providing oversight, support and guidance on both business and technical aspects.
Analytics and Innovation
- Research, assess, test and promote new technologies which are seen to improve fundraising performances within the region.
- Support the continual development of analytical models including the introduction of AI technologies
- Provide operational support to effectively implement new Argentinian payment system processes.
- Address outstanding CRM and system issues as identified by LAC offices.
- Provide training and develop capacity for CRM and related systems in all LAC offices.
- Advise / consult on the improvement of data analytical systems for the region
- Apply strategic influence to technology choices made within the LAC region.
- Provide Project Management and co-ordination of resources on CRM (or related systems) development projects
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Strong experience in CRM system implementations and operational management, especially for fundraising. Experience in Sales force and / or Donor Perfect is desirable.
- Experience in Fundraising, especially individual giving processes along with transaction / income processing strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of common fundraising data analysis, reporting techniques and metrics.
- Good knowledge of regional LAC banking systems, cultures and processes is desirable.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem-solve.
- Experience of general data management processes (migration / integrations etc.)
- A first level University degree preferred.
- Strong communications’ skills and ability to form good working relationships across the LAC region.
- Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in Spanish and Portuguese will be viewed as an advantage.