Designation: General Manager, Eastern Region
Employment Status: Regular Employment
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal) with periodic out station travel to West Bengal, Orissa and North East areas
CTC : Rs 60,000 p.m.
Oversee Program and Finance management, resources mobilization and strengthen linkages with State Governments of Eastern India region. Regularly visit hospitals and identify new units, prepare budgets, conduct feasibility analysis and prepare MOU. Coordinate with social workers regarding day-to-day issues, reports, medical requirements, TSP support, snacks distribution, events & campaigns organized during events, education facility, ensure donor relationship management, etc. Evaluate and monitor complete data of Cankids and mobilize & expand reach of support services.
The National Outreach Program (NOP) aims to provide access to quality pediatric cancer treatment, care and support to children with cancer and their families anywhere in India, partnering with other NGOs, Cancer Centers, and Foundations in India and overseas. CK aims to collaborate and work with medical professionals, cancer centers, the state Governments, NGOs, and organizations and individuals, in India and overseas, and thereby make a significant change for childhood cancer in India.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Manage and oversee entire staff of the region.
- Ensure planning, budgeting and preparing MOUs for region’s units.
- Ensure complete documentation, filing and reporting for the region.
- Manage “Sales Force” MIS system.
- Conduct and complete research work/ case study on “where are our children”
- Build Capacity of staff, interns, volunteers etc (PSG & KCK) to equip them to perform optimally and achieve the vision and goals of Cankids.
- Manage Finance of the region
- Oversee management of the HAH
NOP Program Management:
- Responsible to oversee complete region and the hospitals.
- Coordinate and take inputs from all CanKids as well as JDF social workers on regular basis and ensure commitments delivered on time.
- Work with other departments for various projects handled by Cankids and coordinate with the staff deputed in the region.
- Ensure visiting two to three hospitals each week of the region and one outstation hospital every month.
- Identifying and setting up new units.
- Preparing budgets for new units set up and oversee annual budgeting of ongoing units.
- Prepare MOUs and contracts for new units and getting them signed.
- Coordinate with social workers regarding attendance, reports, medical requirements, TSP support, and distribution of snacks and other day-today issues of Cankids service delivery.
- Oversee all Admin, IT Support, back office, Filing and Finance activities in the region and give regular reports of all activities.
- Manage all Regional activities- like celebrations, events, Fund raisers, Awareness campaigns etc. in the region along with the staff.
- Be the first point of contact for the region and ensure smooth Interdepartmental coordination in the region and with the HO.
- Manage all PSG, KCK and other volunteers in the region and ensuring their contribution is well utilized.
- Conduct weekly meeting with the staff and share updates with all stakeholders.
Management Information System
- Ensure maintenance of complete database entries in software for entire eastern region.
- Ensure updated overall records and database on regular basis for pan India locations in Excel format.
- Ensure management of “Sales Force” MIS system with complete process in coordination with all the Cankids departments and teams.
- Ensure complete documentation and filing work relating to units MOUs, contracts and other documents.
- Timely reporting of all the required reports to the management.
- Ensure reviewing and maintenance of software “POD” of JivDaya Foundation or in in-house database on weekly basis.
- Review and check vouchers and claims for eastern region on weekly basis.
Research Work/Case Study
Conduct research on “Where Are Our Children” in coordination with PSG team and hospitals for all the Cankids patients (cancer patient kids) covering all the states who have been involved under Cankids till date.
If you are interested in this position and keen to explore a career with Cankids...Kidscan, please share your CV mentioning your present and expected CTC, notice period and passport size photograph at email@example.com. Please mention "Application for General Manager- Eastern Region - Kolkata" in the subject of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact only those candidates whose skills and experience best match the requirements of the position