Project Finance Manager
World Vision, South Africa, South Africa
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Main Objectives of the Position:
- The project finance manager is responsible for the financial management of a contribution financed by the donor from the beginning to the close.
- Ensures proper financial management, accountability, planning and reporting in alignment with corporate donor (non-sponsorship) objectives and sponsorship funds, World Vision financial procedures, donor regulations and legal framework .
- It ensures that national legislation is complied with, and that the country applies specific rules to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Studies: Public Accountant, Bachelor of Accounting, Finance
- International Business Management (Title and ID).
- Language: Fluent in English (Oral and written)
- Sun System Management
- Excellent domain of Excel, Office
- Vacant Zone: Mexico City
Experience and Essential Skills:
- 3 years or more of solid experience in management systems and financial monitoring.
- 5 years of accounting experience
- 3 years in managing Corporate Funds
- 3 years in personnel management
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Financial management of corporate funds & non-sponsorship and reporting
- Comply with Government Regulations and WVI policies
- Link and networking
- Sub-receiver Monitoring and Capacity Building
- Execution (Sponsorship Funds and NO Sponsorship)
- Decision making
- Financial reasoning
- Bargaining power
- Effective Communication / Writing Skills
- Commitment to the Organization
- Team Management / Conflict Management