German speaking Junior Accountant
Grant Thornton, Luxembourg
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Our team of experts provides accounting services throughout the life-cycle to clients, developing and implementing quality solutions for today and in the future. In collaboration with your manager, you will be in charge of a diversified client portfolio at national and international level. You will be responsible for achieving the successful delivery of your assignments and provide a high-quality service.
- Treatment of documents such as invoices and bank statements;
- Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our international clients;
- Preparing the annual financial statements and periodic reports in Lux GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP;
- Coordinating indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department;
- Preparing consolidated accounts;
- General office work such as incoming and outcoming mails, create and manage files, registers and deadline calendars.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Diploma in Accounting (Bac +2/3). A first experience would be considered as an asset.
- Fluent in German and English. A good practice in French would be an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Particularly Excel);
- Organization skills and attention to details;
- Team spirit and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.