PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This role will provide administration and communications support to World Visions’ Finance Leadership Team (FLT) and the Global Finance Talent & Projects Team (GFTP).
Support for the FLT includes, but is not limited to: monitoring CFO Admin email inbox, preparing and mailing board/Stewardship committee packages, updating organizational charts, scheduling Finance Leadership Team meetings, managing the CFO page in WVCentral, attending leadership team meetings and documenting/following up on action items, coordinating/planning various global workshops (including logistics, meals, etc.), supporting quarterly leadership team meetings and annual partnership finance meetings.
Support for GFTP includes, but is not limited to: managing Finance CoP, managing LearningZone enrollments and inbox, preparing and disseminating quarterly newsletter, managing workshop logistics and acting as timekeeper for GC Finance staff.
This position may be privy to highly confidential information which must be held in strict confidence.
- Serve as administrator for FLT, record and prepare actionable minutes at all FLT-hosted meetings (including those held for the Partnership Finance Team and Finance Leadership Team), oversee necessary preparations for board-level committee meetings, manage CFO administration inbox, coordinate Partnership-wide FLT communications (written and live Webex).
- Primary site administrator for FLT and L&D pages in wvcentral and The Vine, with authority to upload, update and manage information and communications within page and document libraries as needed.
- Administrative coordination includes but is not limited to the following as:
- Maintaining updated organizational charts.
- Provide logistics and administrative support for meetings including pre-conference logistics (visa letters, printing, mailing), transport, accommodations, meals, snacks and minutes.
- Schedules FLT webex calls, and ensures up-to-date “host” schedule is maintained, sends reminders to FLT members as needed.
- Prepares and ships board packages to stewardship committee as needed.
- Tracking CPE credits/issuing certificates to attendees.
- Event/Meeting/Conference coordination and logistics.
- Accurate timekeeping and reporting for finance staff.
- Curate and produce quarterly GFTP newsletter, manage finance CoP in wvcentral, manage enrollments in the LearningZone (Humentum learning portal), and creating blanket purchase requisitions, monitoring approvals and confirming payments on behalf of FLT and GFTP.
- Creates communications to promote and support GFTP learning platforms and workshops.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelors’ degree required, preferably in finance, communications, learning& development or business administration.
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint), Lotus Notes and the Internet.
- Prefer 2 years’ experience in an administrative support role.
- Ability to multi-task and handle varied projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of World Vision, or other NGO preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English; additional languages a plus.
- Event planning.
The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.