BINAA is a non-profit non-governmental organization that has been registered in Turkey since 2014. BINAA’s mission is to support and empower individuals and communities that are inflicted by conflicts to gain safe and respectable lives.
BINAA strives to be a pioneering regional humanitarian organization. BINAA works hard so those who are inflicted by conflicts have better lives and secure future through providing them the most innovative and efficient services in the fields of development, education, restructuring and relief within a professional and attractive work environment.
BINAA conducts its work with its values of quality, accountability, collaboration, respect, efficiency, and continuous development.
BINAA is looking for a Grants Officer, based in Gaziantep/Turkey, to support the grants managers in preparing and tracking grants documents to ensure full compliance with BINAA policies and procedure within donors and partners regulations.
- Develop and write projects proposals with close cooperation & coordination with the programs department
- Develop and prepare projects budgets with close cooperation and coordination with the finance department
- Develop and coordinate with the program team for project revision and amendment.
- Plan, arrange, and coordinate projects kick off meetings
- Review projects documents and ensure compliance with donors’ and partners’ regulations.
- Review projects financial and progress reports.
- Prepare monthly budget vs. actual reports.
- Follow up project activities with related project managers.
- Prepare allocation plans in coordination with the finance, HR and program department.
- Ensure complete archiving for grants documents (both hard & soft copies).
- Screen employees and vendors names at watchlist.
- Assist the Grants Manager in completing donors’ and partner’s required files.
- Assist the Grants Manager in conducting meetings (calling for meetings – taking and following up on minutes of meeting).
- Attend procurement committees and provided related reports.
- Complete additional responsibilities as assigned by the direct manager.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A bachelor's degree.
- Advanced level in the English language.
- A minimum of two-year experience in a similar position.
- BA in Business Administration, Accounting or any other similar field.
- Pre-intermediate skills in the Turkish language.
- Experience in humanitarian work and principles.
Required Technical Competencies:
- Advanced level in report writing.
- Advanced level in grants cycle management.
- Basic level in proposal development.
- Basic knowledge in legal and financial terminology.
- Basic level in administrative affairs.
- Good level in Excel, Outlook, Word.