Grants Program Manager
World Renew, Washington DC, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
World Renew, a Christian, International Development and Disaster Response organization is seeking a full-time grants manager who is passionate about promoting just, resilient communities and enjoys the art of matching programming with grantor interests. Successful candidates will have proven experience writing successful proposals, building collaborative relationships and managing grant programs. This position will be based in Grand Rapids, Michigan or Washington DC.
- Represent World Renew notably its vision, values and strategic priorities and manage World Renew’s relationship with US government agencies and other institutional donors.
- Research, identify and match funding resources to meet specific programming needs.
- Advise, train, and provide resources to World Renew’s international program staff and local partners on proposal writing, grant management, and building relationships with USAID Missions and local institutional donors.
- Engage in network opportunities with the intent to secure funding and to promote a visible presence for World Renew in Washington DC, and other locations as assigned.
- Work in collaboration with World Renew’s Constituency Relations Team and International and Domestic Disaster Response Teams.
- Travel to field offices and program locations as duties require.
- Able to respect and support the mission, vision and values of the Christian Reformed Church in North America, desires a profession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and active involvement in a Christian congregation.
- Demonstrated competence in developing funding requests to US government or institutional donors from proposal development through grant program planning, implementation and close-out, including developing and managing budgets and monitoring of financial reports.
- Proven experience developing and maintaining relationships which have led to new or increased funding.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated competence in effective in-person and written communication, and flexible and adaptable team player.
- Motivated and able to network with a wide variety of stakeholder groups with diverse value systems and cultures.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and demonstrated ability to manage several complex projects at once.
- Demonstrated commitment to promote a work environment that values diversity and equality, as well as have respectful relationships with others.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally, possible with short notice..
For more information, or to apply for the job, please visit our website: https://www.worldrenew.net/careers. Interested applicants should submit their application no later than July 27, 2018.