ACAPS , Geneva, Switzerland
Closing Date for Applications:
The post holder will contribute to enhance the graphic identity of the organisation in order to ensure ACAPS is perceived as a leading voice in the humanitarian sector and beyond. The selected candidate will also help with the design of new products and materials.
- Ensuring that ACAPS’ products and services are visually appealing and on-brand
- Enhancing the ACAPS’ brand image
- Boosting the implementation of ACAPS Communications Strategy aimed at strengthening the organisation’s position worldwide
- Defining requirements to adjust and improve layouts and templates in order to meet internal and external needs.
- In close collaboration with the Analysis Team, create graphics and visualise data (quantitative and qualitative) in a creative and insightful manner.
- Harmonise visual aspect of products and services using appropriate ACAPS’ style.
- Contribute to the design of new products.
- Develop promotional materials such as flyers, brochures, as well as merchandising and audiovisual products.
- Help be innovative in the way of promoting ACAPS’ work internal and externally.
- Create graphics and other designs for external promotion in line with the needs of ACAPS’ users to reinforce the positioning of the organisation.