Graphic Designer / Executing Web Designer
Handicap International, Lyon, France
Closing Date for Applications:
OBJECTIVES OF THE INTERNSHIP:
Attached to the External Communication Pole, your role will be to support the service in its various visual communication projects (print & web) and to ensure the proper functioning of the various deliverables.
In this context, your missions will be as follows:
- Activity 1: Creation of content for social networks from an existing graphic line
- Activity 2: Declination of all the “emergency” communication (print + web + social networks) of the association during an emergency from the existing graphic line
- Activity 3: Formatting and preparation of the various press announcements for printing.
- The missions are not exhaustive and may change depending on the projects.
- You have a BTS Visual Communication / DN MADE / higher school of graphic design
- You master Competence in problem solving and communication
- You have the ability to work with good time management
- You demonstrate a real passion for what you do and to carry out litigation work.
- You have a good knowledge of typographic rules, digital and graphic sensitivity
- You know the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), knowledge of animation (After Effect) would be highly appreciated.