The strategy of the Training Area and RRAA is based on 3 pillars Attracting the best profiles and resources through Academic Relationships (RRAA):
Build loyalty, motivate and develop our teams through training
To achieve a stronger and more committed social and academic positioning and notoriety.
To be a reference organization in the generation and transfer of knowledge
The general objective of the position is the development and promotion of an external training strategy, by carrying out projects, training programs and seeking funds and alliances with relevant stakeholders (universities, public and private institutions, national or international donors .
Under the supervision of the Director of Training and Academic Relations, it justifies, plans, coordinates, manages and promotes the external training of Action Against Hunger - as a tool for notoriety, recruitment, professionalization - incorporating criteria of quality, evaluation and relevance
THE MAIN ACTIVITIES THAT YOU WILL CARRY OUT ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Develops and reviews, under the supervision of the DFRA, the strategy of external training and academic relationships, especially in its reputational / notoriety axes (professionalism, know-how) and coverage of global needs of the organization.
- Identify potential national or international public and private donors and funders of external training programs. Promotes, identifies, negotiates alliances with potential counterparts, public or private, national or international, in training projects (companies, other NGOs, public administrations, universities, etc.)
- Diagnoses and analyzes external training needs in matters related to Action Against Hunger, ensuring the coordination, planning and design of external training actions in the most appropriate niches for the organization. 7. Ensures the relevance of content, training quality and evaluation of external training, through satisfaction evaluations, “cold” knowledge tests and preparation of improvement reports.
- Plans, promotes, coordinates, manages and evaluates the external training program: Promotes, coordinates and evaluates the university postgraduate courses in Action Against Hunger and the Internship and Studies Program
- Monitor and analyze the impact of external training and academic relationships, guaranteeing the quality of all materials and monitoring the department's databases; trainers, students, content etc.
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?
- Training in education, sociology, pedagogy, ADE or similar. Experience in the use of training dynamics and academic environments
- Five years of experience in: training programs, project management, cooperation, inter-academic cooperation, coordinator of a teaching or postgraduate center and / or raising public funds.
- Experience in the third sector will be valued
- Specific experience in defining strategies, project formulation, execution, monitoring, evaluation and capitalization.
- Analytical development skills.
- Spanish and English essential. Very valuable French.
- Management of ICTs related to the field of training. Office package domain