Head of Finance and Business Performance Reporting
Islamic Relief, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Position
- We are currently looking for a Head of Finance and Business Performance Reporting to lead the Finance department. You will be responsible for managing the group function including internal and external management and performance reporting, financial accounting and group consolidation. The post holder will be working with the business and country finance teams to deliver improved management reporting, enabling the business to make better informed decisions.
- The Head of Finance and Business Performance Reporting will ensure timely and accurate financial reporting occurs, controls are followed and met. S/he will be the main external audit contact and will own the annual audit. S/he will be responsible for evolving the outputs of this role, looking at the opportunities for improving the finance partnering model and level of internal customer service. S/he will be responsible for the consolidation of accounts and auditing across all group operations.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 10 years’ experience. In addition, the candidate will have experience as a senior manager ideally in an international NGO. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with exposure to project implementation and delivery. Previous experience in an organisation with robust controls and an effective business partnering model will be an advantage. This is an opportunity to join a new Finance & Service Director who is looking to further improve and expand services finance delivers within a well respected organisation.
- If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and beliefs, please apply by downloading the application form from our website http://www.islamic-relief.org/work-with-us/ and forward the completed form to email@example.com on or before the closing date.
- Islamic Relief promotes equality and meritocracy, and seeks individuals who agree with the IR values together with our policy standards on Anti-Bribery, Child Protection and Code of Conduct. We will carry out screening checks and will take out references on your behalf if you are selected.
- Please note, for UK based roles, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK. We are unable to progress applications which would require sponsorship.
- Applicants should be sympathetic to the values of Islamic Relief.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer.
- Only applications from those who already have the right to live and work within the UK will be considered.