Key Responsibilities: The purpose of this position is to ensure quality deliveries of HR services including recruitment, staff transitions, payroll, compensation and benefits, performance management, separations, etc. and also accomplish projects related to organizational development, such as, organizational re-structure, skills analysis, salary review, employee engagement survey and similar activities. The position also plays an advisory role to support and strengthen the country office HR departments and advise senior management of BRAC International on HR issues. The key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the recruitment process of BI-HO (senior level positions) and higher level positions of BI Countries. Provide necessary guidance for transparent, fair process to hire quality talents for the organization.
- Supervises the performance management system of BI and guides/assists to implement the process in an effective manner in all BI offices – Head office and Countries.
- Ensure all HR operations are accomplished on time with quality including payroll, data management, staff transitions, HR audit, etc.
- Supervises for timely action on staff transitions such as contract renewal, transfer, promotion and secondment to BI countries.
- Oversees the separation process and timely action for payment and release of staff.
- Deals with grievances and engage in investigation (if needed) and supervises disciplinary actions as and when required.
- Guides all tasks related to talent management and succession planning for BI HO and BI-countries as per senior management decision and guidance.
- Initiate and lead organizational changes that are related to HR management such as salary review, organizational re-structure, employee engagement, etc.
- Supervise all HR relationship managers and ensure timely support to country HR departments. Maintain close communication with the Head of HR in the countries for timely support and taking action to strengthen country HR management and development.
- Review, amend, change existing policies and formulate new policies as per need of the organization.
- Actively participate in HR networks and bring best practices for organizational development.
Educational Requirements: MBA in HRM/ Masters in relevant discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in HR
Experience Requirements: At least 10 years experience in HR and at least 3 years of experience in managerial position.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Computer proficiency on MS office;
- Strong interpersonal/ communication skills;
- Familiar with HRIS tools;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects;
- Knowledgeable in HR policies and procedures;
- Effective client management;
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work in multi-cultural environment;
- Willing to travel overseas when needed.