Head of Individual Giving
Worldwide Fund for Nature (WWF), Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
- The Worldwide Fund for Nature (WWF) is a leading conservation organisation globally and WWF Singapore’s focus is on delivering corporate responsibility partnerships, individual and major donor fundraising and community engagement for priority conservation activities in Singapore and the rest of WWF’s global network.
- Income generated by the office is on course to triple over the next 4 years.
- As the head of individual giving, you will report to the director of marketing and fundraising and have responsibility for sustaining and further developing WWF’s fast growing fundraising program with a strong focus on regular giving and innovation to grow and diversify income.
- Part of the annual marketing budget has been allocated for experimentation! You will develop and implement ambitious strategies to further strengthen donor retention and development, donor acquisition and growth.
- You will have experience in direct marketing or regular giving fundraising with an international NGO or large domestic charity.
- You should have a proven track record of delivering substantive financial results across multiple income areas.
- You must possess excellent communication skills in English, high ethical standards of behaviour and respect for others.