WHAT DO WE DO...
SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL (SI)is an international humanitarian aid association which, for nearly 40 years, has been providing aid to populations victims of armed conflicts and natural disasters by responding to basic needs, such as drinking, eating and shelter. Particularly committed to the fight against diseases linked to unsanitary water, the leading cause of death in the world, SI implements expertise in the field of access to drinking water, sanitation and promotion through its interventions. hygiene but also in the essential one of food security and livelihood. Present in around twenty countries, the SI teams - 2,000 people in total made up of expatriates, national staff, permanent staff at headquarters, a few volunteers, etc. - intervene with professionalism and commitment while respecting cultures.
Within the HR Administration Department, and in close collaboration with the Expatriate HR administrative monitoring officers and the Payroll officer, the Headquarters HR Admin officer ensures the administrative and contractual monitoring of headquarters and ensures the transmission of payroll variables for all staff headquarters of the association.
He is the privileged interlocutor of employees for any question related to HR administration and therefore plays a platform role with the various departments on processing and administration at headquarters.
Integration of new arrivals:
- Provide the individual briefing, and have the administrative documents completed
Administrative management and personnel monitoring:
- Declare new entries & establish contracts
- Establishes contract amendments, and ensures their signed return.
- Is the focal point for all administrative / HR issues within his scope
- Integrates data concerning the new employee into the HR software: Creation, update & verification of records in the payroll software
- Ensures the correct application of administrative HR procedures
- Track and transmit variable payroll elements
- He monitors trial periods and keeps legal records
- Ensures the maintenance of individual files of head office staff
- It takes care of the management of absences: leave, sickness, industrial accident ...
- Manages advance payments from head office people, when necessary
- He follows up on invoices in connection with the head office HR administration (in particular in connection with the teleworking policy)
- He ensures the insurance monitoring (mutual, provident) and declarative (DPAE, Occupational medicine)
- He follows up on changes in contributions related to
- It issues certificates
- He follows the files opened in connection with the various insurance funds (mutual, provident, repatriation, civil liability)
- He is a driving force behind improving insurance contracts
Monitoring of dashboards:
- It sends the various departments / entities the necessary operating information (up-to-date listing of head office staff)
- It updates the various dashboards related to its scope (entry / exit; turnover, etc.)
- He checks that job openings fall within the voted annual programming and follows the planning of planned entries over the year
Participation in the life of Service & Associative
- He is the dedicated interlocutor on issues relating to HR administration within the association (payroll business link / HR recruitment in particular)
- He participates in the definition of the HR strategy and the implementation of the annual action plan of the Department.
- He is a source of proposals for changes to improve the HR administration of the head office
POSITION OF THE POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION CHART (hierarchical and functional relationships)
Reporting to the Head of the HR Administration Department
Functional links with 2 HR administrative follow-up officers, & the payroll administrator
- You have a background in HR and already have a first experience in this field. You wish to gain a closer understanding of the management of these components in an associative sector and an international universe.
- You have a strong attraction for our industry, and understand the impacts of HR administration in an emergency context.
- You are very organized, dynamic, autonomous, and you know how to manage your priorities.
- Computer skills essential (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- You master French and have an operational level in English.