Health Services Manager, Healthy Markets project, Mekong Regional Program
PATH, Hanoi, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
PATH is seeking a Health Services Manager based in Hanoi, Vietnam, who will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Provide technical leadership and representation for PATH’s work on private sector engagement in HIV-related services;
- Supervise a team of program/technical staff working in HIV testing and counseling (HTC) and other HIV-related services interventions;
- Provide technical assistance to public and private sector partners to develop and implement public-private partnership (PPP) models in HTC and other HIV-related services;
- Coordinate with different stakeholders, such as Vietnam Administration of HIV/AIDS Control (VAAC), provincial health department (PHD), provincial AIDS center (PAC), local non-governmental organization (NGO) and others in development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of HTC and other HIV-related services models;
- Participate in advocacy efforts for private-sector engagement and PPP in HIV-related services;
- Broker partnerships between the private health facilities and PHD/PAC for HTC and other HIV-related services, if relevant;
- Oversee work of partners and consultants engaging on variety of HTC and other HIV-related services activities;
- Actively initiate innovative ideas to mobilize and motivate private health facilities to engage in HTC and other HIV-related services.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, management and supervision;
- Demonstrated skills and experience in working with government and the private sector in Viet Nam;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a complex international environment;
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities;
- Competence in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication/presentation skills;
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English to include reading, speaking and writing.
- Medical doctor or master degree in public health, or a related field;
- At least seven years' relevant work experience with minimum five years of experience in HIV prevention, care and treatment in Vietnam;
- Ability to provide technical support if required;
- Understanding of the Vietnam health system and HIV/AIDS program;
- Experience working with private health sector is desirable.
- Please submit a cover letter with your resume in one document describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements.
- Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter.
- PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience.
- Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
- NOTE: You are required to be a citizen of Vietnam to apply for this position.
- We WILL NOT respond to your application if you do not meet this requirement.