HR Admin Support Associate
Committed To Good, Iraq
Closing Date for Applications:
CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
Overview of position
- CTG is looking for a HR & Recruitment Support Associate, oto assist the HR & Admin lead overseeing many consultants, to lead all aspects of human resources practices and processes within Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, and Compensation and Benefits and administration.
- Review and assist in processing the monthly payroll sheets for clients.
- Review and assist in processing the monthly payroll.
- Assist in preparing and updating staff lists
- Review and process Certification of Payments for consultants
- Assist in drafting offers, contracts and amendments.
- Review Medical claims, attach necessary documents and send it for re-imbursement.
- Assist in preparing Request for Personnel Actions (RPAs) and have them signed from the respective parties.
- Responsible for all Travel/Events related activities including ensuring proper completion of Travel Authorization and Reporting from, issuance of Travel Authorizations, and other related travel activities.
- Assist in arranging and conducting the interviews for mobility and selection of candidates.
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor.