HR Business Partner (0163)
Oxfam GB, Oxford, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have previous operational and strategic HRBP experience?
Do you have good working knowledge of UK employment legislation and HR best practice?
Do you have professional credibility required to influence senior managers?
If the answer is yes, then would like to hear from you!!
This opportunity is for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our busy corporate HR team for a period of three months, and to start as soon as possible.
- We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to provide operational and strategic advice across the full employee life cycle as well as provide practical advice and workable solutions to address a range of complex and sensitive issues that arise during employment.
- You will also provide expert advice across a range of queries and HR matters as well as lead and contribute to HR and Business projects to support business. Ultimately, you will act as a trusted adviser to the teams you support.
- This is a truly multi-faceted and rewarding HRBP role where no two days are the same!
- What we are looking for
- Our next HRBP will bring previous operational and strategic HRBP experience as well as a good working knowledge of UK employment legislation and HR best practice.
- You will also have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and simultaneously demonstrate professional credibility required to influence senior managers. Ideally you will be CIPD qualified and have experience of working on HR projects to support longer-term business objectives.
- If you have a passion for the daily diversity of HR, improving employee and organisational wellbeing as well as a passion for the NGO sector this is the perfect short-term opportunity to advance your HR career as part of Oxfam GB!
- This role will give you an opportunity to act as key contributor to the People Team and work with a group of passionate people that are specialists in their fields. We also offer fair pay and a highly competitive benefits package.
- Our values and commitment to safeguarding
- Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
- The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organisation. All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
- Oxfam GB is a member of international confederation of 19 organisations working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.