HR Business Partner
ICF International, Brussels, Belgium
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Organization:
ICF is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full and part-time employees, but they are not the typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. They combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges
This position is part of the E&A HR group with accountability of delivering a professional and effective HR service to all employees in Belgium, in accordance with Belgian legislation and ICF’s policies and procedures.
- Lead the implement relevant change activities for the global HR function within Belgium: mobility policy, compensation & performance, yearly cycle training & project follow up, follow up legislation and make proposals, financial analysis & recommendation for the leadership
- Manage temporary suspension requests (e.g. Time Credit, Parental Leave, Medical Leave, etc).
- Responsible for the running and administration of Belgium benefits liaising with appointed brokers and advising employees on scheme rules.
- Employee relations management, HR intranet management
- Support the HR Director in developing and implementing bespoke strategic HR initiatives and HR projects for Belgium in cooperation with E&A HR team
- Works council and unions administration
- Participate to ad hoc HR Projects.
Desire Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or equivalent
- 3 -5 years of generalist Belgium HR experience
- Experience of processing Belgium benefits
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of Belgium Employment law
- Experience of HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent knowledge of suite Office
- Experience of delivering L&D activities
- Experience working in a global environment would be an advantage
- Excellent written and organisational skills
- Demonstrate a good team spirit and also be able to work independently
- Be able to collaborate with all hierarchical levels of the company
- Able to manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines
- Able to respond effectively to changing priorities
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to show discretion and work with sensitive and confidential information