HR Business Support Assistant
World Food Programme , Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh
Closing Date for Applications:
To deliver standard business support processes for a specific professional area of work, to facilitate effective service delivery.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
Under the overall guidance and supervision of HR Officer or designate, the HR Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Extract and compile HR data for recruitment, selection and others to support analysis and reporting needs.
- Collect monthly national staff timesheet, check and maintain time keeping in ERP, leave reports etc
- Prepare/update the briefing materials and induction schedule for the new joiner [staff/consultant]
- Draft routine correspondence and initiate process for the preparation of all staff support documentation (identification cards, bank accounts etc);
- Assist in the recruitment process, i.e. longlisting, organize test, interviews, sending invitation/offer etc
- Update staff and UNDSS list on regular basis
- Provide administrative support in various HR activities in the areas of work in compliance with relevant processes and procedures.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (Continue)
- Provide assistance on general HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services are delivered to clients;
- Draft various HR documentation required for the specific area of work (e.g. employment contracts, transfer letters, training-related documents, experience certificates, salary certificates etc.) ensuring accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
- Respond to human resources queries from staff
- Check and maintain personnel files for all staff at location, ensuring all documentation is complete; maintain and update confidential personnel information and documents, ensure relevant documents are kept in their respective files;
- Check and maintain recruitment files
- Perform other related duties as required
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree (bachelor's degree or equivalent) and/or Post Graduate Diploma in human resources management. Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in relevant subject will be an added advantage.
- At least (3) three years of progressively responsible support work experience in general administrative work, including at least one year in human resources.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS :
- Training and/or experience utilizing computers, including word processing, spreadsheet and other WFP standard software packages and systems. General knowledge of UN system administrative policies, rules, regulations and procedures in the area of administration.
- Fluency in English and Bangla language