Macfadden is seeking an HR Coordinator to support the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), U.S Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the HR Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the recruitment, onboarding, and on site orientation of all program staff, and managing HR related matters concerning Macfadden’s USAID/OFDA staff. The HR Coordinator will share responsibility for accurate and compliant documentation for all program staff and consultants, including PII.
- Responsible for ensuring all staffing requirementsarefilledby the highest quality candidates.
- Ensure all employment documentationis accurate, compliant and processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure accuracy of all employeeexpensesandsupportingdocuments.
- Maintain strong communication and professionalrelationshipswith all colleagues and clients.
- Assist with managing performance reporting process for staff on-site.
- Support technical units with HR and recruitment needs.
Recruitment and Onboarding
- Understand and executethe Macfadden recruitment process: assist in the development ofpositiondescriptions,facilitate the application process, arrangeinterviews, and provide information onpositionstocandidates.
- Responsible for administrative tasks relatedtorecruitingincludingmaintaining files, answeringhiringquestions for candidates, and reportingonongoingrecruitments.
- The individualmustbe able towork closely with a variety of personality types,participateinpublicrecruitingoutreach efforts when requested, and possess exceptional oral and writtencommunicationskills(English).
- The individualwill represent the company atexternal events andmaybe asked toidentifyqualifiedrecruitment sources, networkingleads,job fairs, conferences, and advertising resources torecruitandfurtherexpandtherecruitment network.
- Ensures all employee onboarding documents arecompleted accurately and processed in a timely manner.
- Coordinateorientation for new employees, and special presentationsonbenefitsandotherissuesasneeded.
- Maintainsproject staff database and SharePoint system for all staff documents.
- Process computer access forms for all new employees.
- Serveas the backup Deltekadministrator adding charge codesto employee timesheets,andupdating/editingemployeescharge trees.
- Register newly clearedemployees for biweekly security clearance training.
- Review badgepaperworktoensure accuracy priortosubmitting.
- Assist employeeswithanybadge issues/security clearance matters andworkwithappropriateMacfadden and USAID staff tomitigateissues.
- Local travel may be required. Other duties as required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, or a related field.
Experience: At least 3-4 years working in an administrative role with some HR related responsibilities and experience. Must have experience handling and managing PII.
- Excellent writtenandverbal communication skills.
- Experiencerecruitingstaffand/orotherHR management functions.
- Proficientin Excel andotherMS Office programs.
- Musthave a desiretolearn. reliable,motivated, and committedto customer service.
- Experience working with the USG or government contractor.
- U.S. Citizenship is required; selected candidate must be able to qualify for a government sponsored clearance.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.