Bridges Consortium, Lahore, Pakistan
Closing Date for Applications:
- A consistent HR Executive specialized in HRM who can perform a variety of tasks in fulfilling their main responsibility, which is leading an organization’s HR programs and policies as they apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance and staffing levels.
- Supporting the company’s strategic goals may help drive the HR manager’s design, planning and implementation of these programs and policies.
- To oversee the recruiting, interviewing and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees
- By firmly implementing the company’s HR policy to increase productivity and to ensure that all the essential and required HR data is available within the organization and is updated as required.
- To be able to use the employee data and analyze it to solve real-world HR problems.
- Structure competitive benefits packages, and measure their success.
- Leverage advanced knowledge and skills to succeed in HR management.
- To provide training that supports the company's fair employment practices and employee development to prepare aspiring leaders for supervisory and management roles.
- To have attributes such as outstanding speaking and writing skills, the ability to work with employee data.
- To be able to work with deadlines and under pressure deploying leadership qualities such as strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence and the ability to delegate responsibilities.
- To improve an organization's bottom line and to participate in corporate decision-making that underlies current staffing assessments and projections for future workforce needs based on business demand.
- A high level of commitment, punctuality, and drive for results is expected while planning, directing and coordinating the administrative functions of the organization.
Source to apply: https://www.rozee.pk/bridges-consortium-hr-officer-lahore-jobs-700878.php?utm_source=jobSearch&utm_medium=website&utm_content=jobSearch_700878&utm_cam...