HR Operations & Analytics Officer
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen, Denmark
Closing Date for Applications:
About the job
You will be joining a well-functioning team, where mutual respect, professionalism and the good service has never been compromised. We deliver a number of tasks related to employment contracts, and extensions, system related tasks, and HR analytics tasks. You will be having a geographical responsibility and deliver services related to contracts, extensions, and the ERP System. Furthermore, you will perform a role of a Business process expert and represent HR in the different process boards related to our ERP system solution.
Your specific tasks will be to:
- Ensure the global HR policies & procedures are applied and compliant at operational level for all expatriate staff.
- Responsible for expat contract management and HR operational process in the assigned regions (Asia, East Africa, and Americas).
- Focal point for all HR related functions on Microsoft Dynamics, our ERP system.
- Deliver training and analytical reports to HR colleagues in the assigned regions and relevant stakeholders as required.
- Responsible for all tasks assigned as a Business Process Expert across three business boards.
- Maintain confidential, accurate and up to date records of all expatriate staff across all platforms. Improve and streamline work processes in different areas, especially when there is a new policy and other projects launched.
- Advise and assist expatriate staff regarding contract and relevant matters.
- To be successful in this role we expect you to have a great interest in how technology can be used efficiently to improve HR processes in our organisation. You are a savvy person who is embracing new technologies and is ready to take an advantage of the different system solutions. Natural interest in systems and analytical approach is a must for this role.
Moreover, we also expect the following:
- 1-3 years of experience providing client-focused HR support, preferably in an international company or organization;
- Proven record in working with systems. Working with Microsoft ERP solution is an advantage.
- Solid understanding of HR salary and contract processes;
- Solid understanding and usage of Excel;
- Focus on quality assurance and control;
- Solid communication skills in primarily English, both oral and written; Danish and/or Spanish is preferable but not a requirement;
- Able to prioritize, work independently while being an active team player