HR Platform and Data Officer
Green Climate Fund, South Korea
Closing Date for Applications:
- The mission of the Green Climate Fund is to assist developing countries to respond to climate change while bringing prosperity to their people.
- Established in 2010, the GCF invests in transformational climate projects in the developing world. The Fund makes an ambitious contribution to global climate action and channels significant financial resources into developing countries to help build low-emission and climate-resilient societies. It is country-driven and undertakes actions that reflect the circumstances of each country concerned and its national aspirations. The GCF is a key enabler of the 2015 Paris Agreement on Climate Change.
- Since its establishment, the GCF has approved 177 projects in 123 countries and has committed USD 8.9 billion in climate finance. In addition, it has built up an extensive program to support developing countries to identify their needs, in particular, those who are most vulnerable to climate change impacts.
- The GCF’s diverse workforce is advancing its mission from its headquarters in South Korea. Our talented staff makes unique contributions to the Fund, enriching the institution through their combined expertise and professional commitment.
- The HR Platform and Data Officer reporting to the Employee Experience Coordinator, is responsible for supporting the configuration, administration and improvement of the HRIS (SAP SuccessFactors) and other applications that supports the HR service delivery. These functions include: analysis of business processes & systems optimization requirements, new system or functionality testing and implementation, support & problem resolution and HR reporting.
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyze HR functional business processes and identify opportunities for automation in order to meet business needs.
- Analyze processes, standards, and workflows to maximize efficiency and data integrity in the SuccessFactors modules.
- Continuously evaluate the HRIS and other HR systems ensuring they meet organizational needs within its capabilities.
- Assist OHR with the planning of HR technology improvement, including the release (upgrades) planning, consulting with ICT and the HR System vendors to ensure applications meet their current and future needs.
- Support OHR colleagues and clients on the correct use of the HR platform; prepare guidance documents and training sessions as needed.
- Liaise with HR IT vendors and procure their services as needed.
- Maintenance of the HRIS, SAP SuccessFactors, and its modules, interfaces, and day-to-day support activities, including role-based permissions (RBP).
- Implementation, testing and maintenance of other applications that integrate the HR platform.
- Configuration of security roles, tables, workflows and business rules, ensuring data integrity, usefulness of critical people data, and creation of standard policies and procedures around HR systems maintenance and application.
- Establish and maintain business and compliance reports and dashboards for OHR; build competence of users for accessing/reviewing data.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge base and understanding of trends in technology and standards of practice relevant to the management of the HR Systems.
Required experience and qualifications
- Master’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration; or Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years additional experience.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in HRIS and supporting a variety of HR applications.
- System testing, business planning, release cycle management, training and development, exceptional attention to detail, process documentation and record keeping, data report writing Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors is an advantage.
- Knowledge, understanding and/or experience in multiple disciplines of HR is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment at a fast pace; ability to prioritize tasks, organize large volume of work, perform independently.
- Customer service and strong diagnostic & troubleshooting skills are critical; business consulting skills are desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are essential for this position; knowledge of another UN language an advantage.