About the job
The HR department in Copenhagen consists of 3 teams, the National HR Team, the International HR Team - and the Talent Management Team, in which this role is located. The Talent Management Team offers support to our operations globally within recruitment, onboarding, learning & development and several other areas. As our current Student Assistant is leaving Denmark, we are looking for someone to overtake her role. Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Recruitment support (recruitment system, advertising, SoMe presence, analytics)
- Administer exit interviews system (system support & analytics)
- Ad-hoc support to HR colleagues, managers and employees within the realm of Talent Management (in particular Learning & Development)
- Be responsible for smaller development projects related to Talent Management
To be successful in this role we expect you to have a great interest in how technology can be used efficiently to improve various HR Processes. You also know what good service means, and pride yourself of your skills when offering help and support to others.
Moreover, we also expect the following:
- Currently studying HR, business administration, marketing or similar in an academic institution
- Experience providing customer support, preferably in an international company or organization
- Highly technically adept and able to explore how technology can help processes become more efficient
- Proficiency with number and complex data sheets
- Basic understanding of HR administrative processes and systems
- Solid communication skills in both English and Danish (or other Scandinavian languages), both oral and written.
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: Upholding and promoting the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.