HR Student Assistant
Danish Refugee Council, Copenhagen, Denmark
Closing Date for Applications:
About the job
You will join the HR department in our headquarters in Copenhagen and get 26 dedicated and professional colleagues who support the national, HQ and global HR operations in DRC. You will be a part of the International HR Team who is responsible for the international HR operations. As a part of the admin team you will be responsible for delivering a high level of service and support on administration of contracts and salary for DRC’s expatriate employees.
Your specific tasks will be to:
- Actively participate in the process of re-issuing the contracts for expatriates in line with DRC’s new Position Structure
- Support the accurate and timely issuance of new contracts and extensions for our expatriate staff
- Actively participate in the systems update (ERP and salary system) including but not limited to adding templates, importing data, improving reporting, and reconciliation
- Safeguard master data quality and take pride in ensuring timely master data update
- Act as a super user in the ERP system and be a go-to person for both the HR in the field and HR in HQ
To be successful in this role we expect you to have a great interest in how technology can be used efficiently to improve the salary and contract process in our organisation. You are a savvy person who is embracing new technologies and is ready to take an advantage of the different system solutions. Furthermore, you are able to take pride in processing high volume of contracts on monthly basis and see the value added to the HR function by the quality of the service you deliver in a timely and professional manner. You also know what good service means and pride yourself of your skills when offering help and support to others.
Moreover, we also expect the following:
- Currently studying HR, business administration, or similar in an academic institution
- Basic understanding of HR administrative processes and systems
- Take pride in processing high volume of work. We issue a lot of contracts and extensions every month!
- Experience providing customer support, preferably in an international company or organization
- Highly technically adept and able to explore how technology can help processes become more efficient
- Solid communication skills in both English and Danish, both oral and written. French will be an asset.