HRMS Configuration and Maintenance Adviser
Norwegian Refugee Council, Oslo, Norway
Closing Date for Applications:
- With the implementation of NRC People as the global system solution for Personal Data and support of global people management processes, the need for a central support unit has emerged. This support unit would take over the help desk responsibility from regional support (thus being the direct link to the country support), take on the support of sanctioned countries, conduct ad hoc support, but also maintain the capacity to follow up on quarterly Oracle system releases/updates, taking an active part in the ongoing NRC People projects to deliver new modules and functionalities, be the global Help Desk and facilitate refresher trainings, as well as support updating of Guided Learning/Knowledge base by process owners.
- We are looking for an energetic, tech-savvy problem solver with a passion for improving the internal process through technology to be our HRMS Configuration and Maintenance Adviser.
About the role
- The purpose of the configuration and maintenance adviser is to support and advise on the system solution configuration to support the processes agreed, operate system roles that are compliant with GDPR, and the segregation of duties in the organization. Support the interface between NRC and the system solution provider on identified bugs and issues as well as when new features are released on a quarterly basis, support the NRC People project with the implementation of new modules, and secures a secure transition into operations and maintenance.
- We know that you are curious and would like to learn more about this role; please click here to access the full Job Description.
As our ideal candidate, you will have the following:
- Strong knowledge and experience with HRIS systems would be an asset;
- Documented experience in supporting and configuring Oracle HCM would be an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of HCM Systems functionalities;
- Solid interpersonal and communications skills to provide advice on HCM systems capabilities and to train HR users;
- Solid planning and organizational skills to address systems information needs of multiple HR functional areas;
- Strong understanding of both the technical and user-facing sides of the system as it pertains to the organization's internal infrastructure;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What makes this position attractive?
- A challenging and exciting opportunity with an international team dedicated to people forced to flee;
- A chance to support and advise on the system solution configuration to support internal processes;
- A permanent position with Oslo as the preferred duty station;
- Salary and benefits according to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions.
We are also looking for people who share our values:
- To be dedicated to what we do;
- To be innovative with our solutions;
- To act as one unified and inclusive team;
- To be accountable to the donors that make our work possible; the beneficiaries that we exist to serve; and to each other… the members of our NRC family.