Human Resource Assistant
FHI 360, Kabul, Afghanistan
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
JOB SUMMARY / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible to assist the HR officer on the process of recruitment for FHI360/AG projects. S/he will be responsible to follow up with staff on their timesheet at the end of each month and submission to finance. S/he will also be responsible for the filling copying and scanning of the documents.
KEY ROLES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Follow up with staff on their timesheets end of each month and inform the Sr. HR officer on the issues. Assist with the recruitment process;
- Contact applicants for interview
- Develop interview packages for the panel members
- Schedule orientation sessions for new staff
- Digitalize hard and soft copy of the filling system Digitalizing human resource documents in the system. Working on an efficient filling system updating and retrieving files easier Circulate Annual Holiday schedule to all staff Update and maintain list of staff contact details and share with all staff. Maintain the attendance fingerprints and follow up with staff.
Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of relevant experience or High school degree with 4 years of relevant experience in human resource management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good Communication Skills; Self-motivated; quick learner; time management; team player
- Knowledge of record administration and maintenance techniques
- Knowledge of Computer applications MS Office and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written and fluency in English/ and local languages (Dari & Pashtu).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the deadlines