Handicap International - Humanity & Inclusion, France
Closing Date for Applications:
JOB SPECIFICATION :
- You participate in the administration of the current LMS Platform, anticipate the transfer of content on a new platform (publication and update of e-learning modules, creation of spaces and tree structure, creation and integration of educational sheets presenting the training available , management of the user mailbox), and contribute to the new LMS platform project (configuration, communication, preparation of user training)
- You accompany and provide support for the management of the department's digital tools (connection of digital tools - virtual class for trainers, trainees, employees of the organization),
- You produce multimedia supports for training (video shooting and editing, audio recording and editing, creation of graphic visuals, creation of animated videos, preparation of requests for sending modules for translation, creation and insertion of sub- titles, publication of videos, etc.) developed by our service or for other departments, in French and English,
- You create tool and tutorial sheets to facilitate the use, by our teams, of video / audio material and software for video editing, graphic design and photo editing, audio editing, creation and insertion of subtitles, etc.
You are a 2nd / 3rd year student in Multimedia / digital communication license with a sensitivity for training.
- Experience in managing an LMS platform - e-learning publication, creation of spaces
- Ease with digital tools: knowing how to use Adobe premiere Element, Adobe photoshop, audacity wondershare tools.
- Knowing how to film and produce a video montage
- Knowing how to record and produce an audio montage
- You are a force for proposal, rigorous and autonomous
- You know how to work in a team
- You have good written and oral expression
- You have interpersonal skills to do working as contributors, sharing information and communicating with stakeholders
Computing and Language:
- You are proficient in Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Première,…
- You are comfortable with other multimedia tools (Articulate and storyline, Audacity, Inkscape, VTS serious game,
- Fluency in English both written and oral would be a plus.