Human Resources & Administration Manager
Norwegian Refugee Council, West Africa, Burkina Faso
Closing Date for Applications:
NRC seeks to recruit a Director of Human Resources and Senior Administration to oversee, manage, develop and strengthen all Human Resources and Administration functions to provide strong, effective and efficient support NRC in Burkina Faso extended to Niger with a special focus on recruiting, capacity building, setting up procedures and staff developmentDuties and responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Country Director, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Human Resources :
- Implementation of Global Standards and Initiatives in the Country Office (Personnel Management Systems, Talent Management, L & D Initiative, PSEA ...).
- Ensure the HR function is strategic responsible for strategic HR priorities in countries, proactively plan and feed strategies and plans across the country, working closely with management and programs to ensure HR actively engage with the needs of the program; ensure that Zone Offices comply with NRC HR standards and procedures,
- Work proactively to support Area Managers, HR Coordinators in performing an effective HR function in their base.
- Develop and implement a personnel care program, best practices for all staff in Niger and Burkina, ensuring that adequate health care systems are in place across the country.
- National staff development and capacity building for new HR and Administration employees.
- Support and orientation to international staff
- Strengthen recruitment processes by ensuring compliance with internal standard procedures
- Strengthen training and staff immersion
- Improve the quality of managers' performance management (by integrating a performance culture)
- Office and accommodation management: (offices, residences and guest houses).
- Work with logistics for the supply of equipment and office supplies.
- Electronic physical archiving of administrative and legal records of staff.
- Work permit, immigration and visa (for staff, visitors and consultants)
- Responsibilities of domestic workers, receptionist and maintenance services
- Drafting and monitoring of framework agreements with local travel agencies, hotels ...
- We are looking for a dynamic and credible leader who:
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a senior HR Manager in a humanitarian context; work experience in complex and volatile contexts is an asset.
- Proven ability to interpret and apply human resources procedures and standards and to influence others in their implementation.
- Strong analytical and planning skills, able to demonstrate work experience with computerized HR systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work in a diverse, multidisciplinary and multicultural team. Fluency in English is required. A good understanding of the concepts of gender, child protection, prevention against all forms of abuse, harassment and sexual exploitation.
Source : https://2095819477.webcruiter.no/Main/Recruit/Public/4141947595?language=EN&link_source_id=