Human Resources Assistant
The Palladium Group, Kano State, Nigeria
Closing Date for Applications:
- Assist with staff recruitment by sending invitations and scheduling interviews.
- Review salary histories of selected candidates and prepare salary analysis for potential hires which will be reviewed and approved by the HR Manager.
- Passing offers to potential hires and informing the HR Manager of their responses.
- Informing the HR Manager and team members of joining dates of new hires and coordinating with other departments for necessary arrangements.
- Conduct exit interviews for exiting staff and preparation of a monthly exit interview report.
- Researching on changes or updates in the country labor laws and informing the HR Manager of these developments.
- Maintain personnel records, tracking employment history, confirmation, promotions, transfers, salaries, and training.
- Issuing of letter of employment and confirmation to newly employed staff.
- Verification of certificates and follow-up on response from former employer.
- Ensure that all documents in respect of new employees are received in good time to facilitate prompt confirmation of appointment.
- Updating the HR online databases.
- Prepare monthly HR reports.
- Administering payroll system and maintaining staff related records.
- With the HR Manager; plan, coordinate and conduct training occasionally, including induction programs for new hires.
- Processing of staff benefits such as health insurance and life/Accident insurance Plan.
- Conduct terror checks for new hires.
- Collect approved leave forms from staff and update the tracking sheet.
- Draft correspondence for and on behalf of MNCH2 staff.
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree or HND in business management, human resources management, psychology, or social administration from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in this field.
- Good organizational and acurate record keeping skills.
- Ability to understand comprehensive information.
- Basic numeracy and IT skills required for operating various systems.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and explain the official framework employment regulation.
- Integrity and use of initiative.
- Good negotiating and influencing skills in implementing personnel policies.
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be helpful and have an approachable disposition.
- Experience using standard editing/proofreading marks and graphic layout designing.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to work independently with initiative to manage high volume and sensitive work flow, knowledge of DFID employment regulations.
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria regularly as required.
- Able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and must work well under competing deadlines.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: http://thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs/Human-Resources-Assistant-VN1626