- UNICEF works in Argentina and some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
- Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
Purpose of the Position
- Under the close supervision and guidance of the Human Resources Officer, the Human Resources Associate provides administrative, procedural and operational support and assistance to the efficient implementation of a broad range of Human Resources functions for all categories of staff in his/her office, ensuring accurate and timely delivery that is in compliance with UNICEF HR rules and regulations.
Key Accountabilities and Duties & Tasks
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Support to business partnering
- Support in processing of entitlements and benefits of local staff
- Support in recruitment and placement
- Support in organization design and job classification
- Support in learning and capacity development
- General office support
Qualifications of Successful Candidate:
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have
Education: Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to Psychology, Human Resources, Administration, Labour Relations or any other related field.
Experience: A minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible Human Resources, HR administrative tasks or Labour Relations experience required.
Language Requirement: Fluency in English and Spanish is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.