Human Resources Intern
United Nations Office for Project Services , Buenos Aires, Argentina
Closing Date for Applications:
BACKGROUND INFORMATION - JOB-SPECIFIC
- UNOPS provides its partners with transactional, advisory and implementation services on projects ranging from the construction of schools and hospitals to the procurement of goods and services or the training of local staff. UNOPS works closely with governments and communities to ensure greater economic, social and environmental sustainability in the projects we support, with a special emphasis on developing national capacity.
- Working in some of the world's most challenging environments, the UNOPS vision is a world in which people can lead full lives thanks to adequate, sustainable and resilient infrastructure and the efficient and transparent use of public procurement resources. and project management.
- Under the coordination and monitoring of the Human Resources Analyst, the intern of the area will collaborate in the development of the following activities / tasks
Support for the implementation of HR services
- Provide support in the review and analysis of documents and formats, as well as in the standardization of the common file of the area.
- Support in the translation of documentation into English.
- Participate in the Human Resources Network.
- Assist in the systematization of information relevant to the development of human resources processes.
Provide support in selection and outreach processes
- Assist in the execution of candidate search activities for the published vacancies.
- Collaborate in the recruitment processes
- Collaborate in the processes of hiring personnel and verification of documentation
- Participate in interviews and assist in taking minutes.
Support in the training and development process
- Support with the standardization of agendas and induction material
- Support with the monitoring and implementation of organized training activities.
Any other function that the area manager deems should be performed.
- A continuous and specific training plan is offered in the practice of human resources, the supervisor will carry out a personalized follow-up promoting the professional development of the intern during the period of collaboration with the UNOPS Argentina office.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
- It is required to be currently studying the last cycles or to be a graduate of university programs in Administration, Law, Psychology, Human Resources, Sociology or Labor Relations or related social disciplines.
- It will be valued to provide a university degree at the bachelor's level in the aforementioned disciplines, maximum three years of graduate at the time of applying.
- Preferably have done other internships or volunteering.
- Providing experience in the Human Resources area will be valued.
- A command of the Spanish language is required and
- It is desirable to have knowledge of the English language.