Human Resources Internship
UN Children's Fund, Lebanon
Closing Date for Applications:
The Human Resources section of UNICEF Lebanon is centrally managing the entire portfolio of Human Resources services of a large UNICEF country office with more than 200 staff, spread across 5 locations in Lebanon. The team is engaging in several global/regional UNICEF HR projects and is seeking the assistance of a summer intern to provide analytical support in HR projects related to diversity management, recruitment and learning.
Scope of work:
- Provide support in filling and transfer of data into UNICEFs new Electronic Content Management System (ECM);
- Provide support to the implementation UNICEF Lebanon’s Diversity in Recruitment strategy by conducting market research/talent sourcing;
- Provide support to the development and implementation of UNICEF Lebanon’s Outreach Strategy, including facilitating partnerships with social media channels, universities, job fairs, career portals and partners;
- Provide analytical and administrative support to the office’s recruitment campaigns and recruitment system (staff and consultants);
- Assist in staff on-boarding and off-boarding formalities with induction schedule preparation;
- Provide logistical and administrative support with events’ organization i.e. meetings, workshops;
- Provide administrative and logistical support to L&D activities i.e. data entry, filing, assisting in workshops and events logistical organization;
- Provide communication and visual design (infographics) support to display key HR processes to staff;
- Provide administrative and logistical support to Consultancy portfolio i.e. data updates, filing, assisting in recruitment process to the finalization of consultancy contract;
- Any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the supervisor;
- The HR Manager together with the other HR members of the steam will provide training and guidance to the Intern.
- The intern is expected to work from the UNICEF Lebanon office in Beirut. A designated workspace will be assigned and an office laptop will be provided.
- No travel is anticipated as part of this assignment.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Enrolled in a degree programme in an undergraduate or graduate school in one of the following fields Business and Management, Human Resources, Psychology, Social Science.
- Excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and computer skills (MS applications, especially Word, Acess and Excel).
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge.
- Strong command of English is essential. Knowledge of Arabic and/or French is considered an asset.
- A high level of individual responsibility, commitment and initiative.
- Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.