Provides employee and Human Resources Associate support in several functional areas including recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, compensation, payroll, HRIS and training & development. Inputs employee personal data into human resources information system (HRIS) database and generates reports as needed for HR staff. Processes various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new employees, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc. Conducts new employee orientations and may handle or facilitate employee exit interviews. Coordinates interviews and maintains visa processing.
The position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply.
- Provide administrative supporttothe HR Associate and technicalandprogramstaff/teamfor HR function, such as recruitment arrangement,filing HR documents, training arrangement. Maintain acomprehensiveelectronicandpaperfilingsystem.
- Ensure all employee data in HRIS is accurate.
- Assist the recruitment process for both staff and consultant including interview arrangement and reference check process.
- Assist HR Associate in payroll process and maintaining confidentiality of staffing data.
- Assist HR Associate withthepreparationof routine and ad hoc project reports, such as weeklyupdates, BPJS reports, etc.
- Liaise with Operations Officer and responsible for the end to end process for expatriate work permit.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining employees’ employment agreement.
- Serves as back up for HR Associate.
- Performotherduties asassigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in psychology, law or any related field
- CHRP is an advantage
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in HR related field.
- Prior work experience on USAID programs or NGO environment is preferred.
- Must be well organized, self-starter with attention to detail.
- Proven high integrity and able to maintain confidentiality of employees’ data.
- Must have excellent communication skills and good command in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesian. Good English skills desired.
- Ability to manage and complete numerous tasks with a high degree of organization and limited resources.
- Able to work independently and on a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
- Ability to travel within country if needed.
Travel Requirements: Less than 10%
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.