HUMANITARIAN DONOR MANAGER
Oxfam Intermón, Barcelona, Spain
Closing Date for Applications:
We propose you to be part of the Program Funding Team (PFT) as Humanitarian Donor Manager, with a specialization in humanitarian donors. The person has primary responsibility for maximizing fundraising for humanitarian programs and ensuring Oxfam's best relationship with its donors.
The Oxfam Intermón humanitarian donor framework with which the person will work are ECHO, USAID (OFDA, FFP, BPRM) and the UN system (UNHHCR, WFP, UNICEF ...) mainly in countries of West Africa, Latin America and Maghreb / Middle East.
What will be your functions
- Directs and drives prospecting and search for financing opportunities to maximize fundraising at Oxfam Intermón
- Defines, participates in the implementation and is accountable for Oxfam Intermón's financing and relationship strategy with these donors;
- Influences and internally shares the donor's strategy, instruments and trends to ensure maximum alignment with Oxfam Intermón's priorities;
- Lead the coordination of major proposals (ECHO Partnership Programs)
- Lead the people in charge (3 people) to contribute to institutional objectives and have a motivated, cohesive, committed and identified team with Oxfam, and ensuring a safe working environment;
- Represents Oxfam Intermón before donors and other actors in the sector with high levels of dialogue;
- Actively participates in the Management Team of the Program Funding Team and coordinates the institutional financing part of Oxfam Intermón's emergency preparedness and response
- It is part of the Humanitarian Team (ST Humanitarian Action), with the objective of adequately articulating the thematic priorities and their financing and positioning before donors;
- It closely coordinates in the Oxfam confederation with counterparts in other affiliates, countries and regions and the Oxfam International Secretariat;
What do we offer you
- The opportunity to be part of a solid international organization and a benchmark in the field of cooperation, humanitarian action and social justice.
- Integrate into a respectful, safe work environment, open to dialogue and with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- A stable job
- Annual gross salary according to Oxfam Intermon salary scale: € 32,721
- Place of work: Preferably Barcelona, although with an opening to other cities in the Spanish State.
- Estimated incorporation: as soon as possible.
- An upright person with solid personal values, aligned with our mission and especially committed to gender equality.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with multiple internal and external actors.
- Fundraising and institutional representation profile with a strategic vision.
- Transformative leadership that creates the conditions so that each person can develop and get the best out of himself. Able to manage multidisciplinary teams (face-to-face, remote and matrix).
- Higher degree university studies. Minimum 5 years experience in raising public funds and strong knowledge of the donor framework and in managing contracts for humanitarian projects and programs with international / humanitarian donors (UN, ECHO, USAID…).
- Proactivity, results orientation, innovation, adaptation, change and ability to work under pressure.
- High level: Spanish, English and French.
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time.