United Nations Volunteers , Iraq
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Description of task
Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of Chief Field Officer or his/her designated mandated representative(s), the UNV ICT Assistant will:
- Administration of user access, incident management, ICT services, monitor the performance and the service delivery
- Ensure a reliable communication system is administered: SAT phones, IP Telephony and Unified Communications
- Establish periodic user orientation and ICT related training
- Required degree level
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Educational additional comments
- A university degree in computer science, telecommunications, information management or related fields; completion of Diploma education supplemented with formal training in Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunications, Engineering may be accepted in lieu of university degree.
- A minimum of two years of practical work experience in information technology, requiring systematic methods of troubleshooting and problem solving is required, also, practical experience and working knowledge of various computer platforms and applications is required, in additon to providing technical and business Customer Support and Services.
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent.