UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, Innovation
Based on the established policies, guidelines and service level agreements (SLAs), the purpose of this position is to support the provision of ICT solutions and services and assist in the delivery of results under guidance and supervision of the ICT OFFICER.
How can you make a difference?
You will lead, deploy, orient and maintain Enterprise Content Management solution at UNICEF office and maintain related activities.
- Plan with various sections, the migration of office documents from on-prem Shared location, to cloud-based storage space.
- Facilitate the establishment of library structure and taxonomy, fit for each section context
- Use level-1 folders and Metadata to store and organize files on SharePoint environment.
- Document the rollout of Content Management solution in UNICEF Office in Lebanon, and coordinate with Headquarters and Regional Office.
- Manage and maintain content migration of office shared files to SharePoint cloud platform.
- Maintain Access Rights to document libraries, and create sites with limited access.
- Deliver training and provide support to LCO staff members in order to bring the best user experience and outcome of the system.
You will administer Azure Cloud environment for UNICEF Lebanon Resource Group
- Maintain Azure services in Lebanon Resource group, and administer hosted applications.
- Maintain tag-grouped resources of hosted applications on Azure.
- Administer UNICEF Lebanon containers and databases and undertake regular backup.
- Undertake DR strategy of hosted solutions and undertake drills
- Coordinate with NY the establishment of VPNs, and monitor gateway security logs
- Monitor utilization logs/ errors of hosted applications
- Maintain Storage services of office data, that is not categorized for office Content management
- Assist in deploying new app service plans and versions – code rolling back as needed
- Maintain health checks of Azure hosted databases
- Manage hosting track of in-house developed applications, to the production phase
- Create new resources, as needed by ICT and Innovation teams
- Generate monthly report on UNICEF Lebanon Resource Group.
- You will maintain Service Management System.
- Administer Service management through setting and generating KPIs
- Retrieve data from Case management system used in UNICEF to generate Business Intelligence products, info-graphs and visuals, and present to management on a monthly basis.
- Establish and maintain mechanisms to ensure timely case raise response and resolution, based on pre-set service level parameters.
- Run bi-yearly on-line client satisfaction surveys
- Analyze satisfaction surveys, and maintain improvement plans.
- Work jointly with stakeholders to foster creative Digital Solutions
- Capture Programme and Operations needs, and suggest digital solutions to improve work efficiency and delivery of services.
- Facilitate the implementation of technology-based solutions with office sections;
- this includes systematic coordination with internal and 3rd party implementing software applications vendors, and monitoring the progress and delivery on phased approach.
- Document digital solutions and manage projects reference information, including: Business Case, Project Charter, Risk Management and diagrams.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have:
- A University degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology management, business administration or related social science field is required.
- A minimum of one year of professional experience in information technology management and business operations in a large international organization and/or corporation is required. Experience in a UN organization is an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
For every Child, you demonstrate:
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.