ICT Senior Analyst
United Nations Office for Project Services, Serbia
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the ICT Senior Analyst - Solution Design will provide technical support in the design and implementation of the information system to monitor and assess state aid programmes provided to the MSMEs, and implemented by the Ministry of Economic Development.
- The selected candidate will undertake the following activities:
- Identify the needs for data collection related to support provided to the MSMEs by MED and other institutions;
- Assess the level of IT literacy and skills of the MED employees that will be using/operating the information system;
- Define the MSMEs information system scope and requirements, based on the analysis of the relevant business processes, while in particular considering interoperability with other relevant systems of the MED and relevant national institutions;
- Develop technical specifications and/or terms of references for procurement of ICT infrastructure and services in support of information system development;
- Provide technical support for conducting of ICT related procurements including evaluation of offers;
- Conduct peer reviews and relevant quality checks in order to ensure that the ICT infrastructure, equipment and solutions delivered by providers meet the set requirements;
- Supervise the development and delivery of the ICT training related to information system;
- Monitor the installation, operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure and equipment delivered to the MED;
- Establish and maintain professional relations with MED contact persons and other relevant stakeholders
- Advise MED on the development, operation and maintenance of ICT solutions delivered under this Project;
- Contribute to development of Project plans and reports related to ICT domain, management of risks and issues, and identification of lessons learned.
- Master degree preferably in information sciences, computer sciences, or a related field is required;
- A Bachelor's degree with two additional years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the master’s degree.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in the field of ICT system design, is required;
- Previous experience in developing technical specifications/terms of reference from the ICT domain is required;
- Experience in ICT system design in public sector is an asset;
- Previous experience in performing needs assessments/gap analyses is an asset;
- Good understanding of various software architectures and database systems and solid understanding of the architecture of hybrid systems based on web technologies is an asset.
- Fluency in Montenegrin and Intermediate level in English is required