ICT Technical/User Support
Closing Date for Applications:
This position will be based in Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC), Philippines and may only be filled by the country's nationals.
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Global User Support, and the direct supervision of the Shift Supervisor (Tier 2), the successful candidates will provide second-level (Tier 2) user and technical support and services to users of IOM’s corporate applications and infrastructure worldwide, promoting a client and service-oriented approach.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience in Helpdesk/ Service Desk roles; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience;
- Specialized formal training on IT systems, business software (Microsoft Office) and web-based applications, .NET applications, Mobile Applications, SharePoint, SAP HR and Financials; as applicable for the position.
- Valid Microsoft MSCE, ITIL and/or Cisco Certifications an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in user and technical support with one year of which in shift/team lead role in the area of:
- project management practice;
- information management;
- infrastructure and networks;
- disaster recovery; and
- global user support.