Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have demonstrable experience of working with influencers or high profile figures?
Are you Confident in creating and delivering strategies?
Do you have Good writing and presentation skills?
If the answer is yes, then would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an Influencer Outreach Manager to inspire and engage digital influencers to support and work with Oxfam in our mission to end poverty.
What we are looking for
- Digital influencers play a critical role in engaging and reaching new audiences and endorsing Oxfam’s messages to key target groups. You will act as the lead coordinator for digital outreach, will need to understand and be able to demonstrate what it takes to deliver an integrated strategy to match the specific needs of teams across the organization including fundraising, trading, and media.
- You will sit in the PR/media team and will also be required to coordinate strategically with the current digital team to agree campaign strategies and share best practice between teams and to define where responsibilities best sit.
- You will also need to have excellent relationship management skills as building successful relationships, both internally and with external contacts will be a key measurement of success.
- You will also be across latest outreach trends and opportunities.
We offer: This role will give you an opportunity to work with a group of passionate people with fair pay and competitive benefits package.
Our values and commitment to safeguarding:
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
- The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organisation. All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
- We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Please note candidates must already have right to work & reside in the UK in order to apply for this role.
How to apply:
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
- Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
- Oxfam GB is a member of international confederation of 19 organisations working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.