Information Comm. Technology Assistant
UNICEF, Ankara, Turkey
Closing Date for Applications:
Key Accountabilities and Duties & Tasks
- Assist with the introduction and technical operation of organizational computer applications,
- Arrange and/or perform office training and support for computerization, ad-hoc support to users experiencing difficulties will involve analyzing the source of the problem and solving it,
- Provide support for programmatic / operational activities,
- Assist to administer the office multi-user network, apply and verify fixes and other telecom facilities,
- Assist with the introduction of specific computer hardware and software. Installation of new hardware is scheduled with users.
- Advise users on appropriate use of software packages.
- Assist with the reporting of equipment problems, diagnosis of source of problem, fixes the problem if possible.
- Place service call to HP Service Manager if necessary.
- Any other duties as specified by the supervisor
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the computer sciences.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Experience working in an international organization is considered an asset
- Experience with SAP is considered an asset
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=498362