PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose of this role is to support the Disaster Management Team in managing and reporting National Office (NO) information with humanitarian programs through the Disaster Management (DM) systems and other related sector information.
This includes consolidation, verification and reconciliation of food assistance, cash and voucher programming and humanitarian programs (Relief and Rehabilitation projects).
With the expansion of cash transfer not only in food assistance but in other sectors as well, this position will be key in ensuring that all information provided by National Offices and Support Offices are reported timely and accurately.
This will be key in ensuring the success of the expansion of DM Systems to all DM projects ( Food, Cash, Relief and Rehabilitation)
This position will also support in reporting and monitoring the performance of over 30 National Offices with food and cash voucher programming in the area of financial and operational performance indicators to ensure that quality programming are being met.
Disaster Management Reports:
- Consolidate recipient status reports, commodity summary reports of more than 100 Disaster management projects on a monthly basis
- Produce monthly monitoring report for required WFP financial reports such as sun system core report and financial review notes to ensure that these are properly placed in FFR database and to monitor financial performance of National offices. This report also monitors the budget posted in Sunsystem based on FLA to oversee over and under expenditure of projects.
- Produce monthly Disaster Grants database monitoring report by checking all required DM reports such as monthly narrative report, cash transfer report, commodity tracking systems reports, specifically, commodity status report, recipient status report, loss summary report, distribution tally, receipt summary and physical inventory report are accurately produced and placed in the database for global reporting and analysis, and for audit purposes. This report also tracks the project documents such as project proposal, budget narrative, project summary table, LOA, cash or voucher project checklist, donor agreement and implementation agreement.
- Create reconciliation reports of the draft and signed commodity summary statements, and cash and voucher transfers posted by National Office in the Disaster Management Grants Database and Coordinate with National Office any discrepancies in the figures
- Ensure that the planned and actual data are posted in the Disaster Grants database accurately as per commodity tracking reports which includes information on tonnage, beneficiary and cash transfers.
- Verify entered data by the National offices in Disaster Grants database by reviewing and correcting the information.
- Reconcile food assistance data before uploading in the Global Commodity Tracking System.
- Coordinate with Programme Support Officers any discrepancy in the Disaster Management Grants database information to ensure data integrity in reporting and analysis.
- Coordinate and communicate with NOs any discrepancy in the reported monthly food assistance reports which are related to food distribution.
- Populate the Global CTS with the data as required monthly.
DM Manila Administration and Logistics Requirements:
- Prepare the quarterly cash requirement of DMT Manila that is required by GC Manila Finance.
- Coordinate the travel documentation of DM staff in Manila.
- Prepare and complete the requisition of office supplies, materials, and equipment when necessary.
- Perform all functions related to administration and logistics for the DM team in Manila.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Development Studies, international relations, Information Systems or other related field.
- Strong data analysis skills and advance excel skills, PowerPivot, PowerBI.
- Knowledge in food assistance, emergency response, development and NGO operations.
- At least 2 years of business analyst, data mining experience.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with keen attention to details to ensure data integrity.
- Experience in working with multicultural or international work environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills to interact with different level of stakeholders and customers.
- Excellent coordination skills since this will require coordinating with different entities within World Vision to achieve desired outcomes.