Information Technology/Innovations Expert
Panagora Group, Uganda
Closing Date for Applications:
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an Information Technology/Innovations Expert for the anticipated USAID/Uganda LEARN activity. We seek innovation and highly motivated individuals to work on our team.
- Help USAID/Uganda develop and apply IT and other innovations to improve the efficiency, usefulness and user-friendliness of its:
- Communication tools and processes; and
- Program, financial and personnel tracking, monitoring and reporting tools and processes
- Promote the use of IT and other innovations to facilitate improved communications between USAID/Uganda and its implementing partners (IPs)
- Support USAID/Uganda efforts to promote innovative practices among its IPs in delivering results and managing internal operations
- Promote the use of IT and other innovations to facilitate improved communications between USAID/Uganda and Ugandan host country counterparts
- Lead and/or assist with Contract-supported Science, Technology, Innovation and Partnership (STIP) efforts
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in information technology and its applied use
- Previous experience on USAID contracts; experience with USAID learning, monitoring and evaluating activities highly desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- English required