Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
MAIN DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
Within the delegated authority and the given organisational set-up, the incumbent may be accountable for all or assigned areas of the following major duties:
1. Conduct market surveys, research and analysis of a range of different product and commodity areas.
2. Mapping of innovative, pre-commercial/incomplete/in development designs to better understand the future landscape for required commodity areas.
3. Offering support to project leads for the development of innovation projects.
4. Assist the Innovation Unit in any additional tasks as a required by the unit.
Registered in, or recently completed a Masters level program in engineering, product design or market research and analysis or other related discipline, preferably with a focus on innovative, modern technology and materials.
Experience in market survey and analysis of engineering and technology products.
Experience in project management.
Active and up to date knowledge of modern, innovative materials and technologies.
Fluency in written and spoken English is essential and in another UN language is an advantage.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit:
1. Cover letter/ application.
3. Examples of previous, relevant work.
5. P11 form (which can be downloaded from our website).
Applications are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Innovation Research Intern” by 8th February 2015, 23:59 CET.