Integral Development Facilitator
World Vision , Managua, Nicaragua
Closing Date for Applications:
INTEGRAL DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Ensure the Well-being of Children registered in sponsorship and the area of primary focus assigned since the implementation of the Technical Programs and CESP, in association with organizations and institutions present.
- Ensure sponsorship in the programming in field operations, through the implementation of models and methodologies and strategic actions in favor of the integral well-being of children and adolescents.
- Coordinate logistical conditions for the implementation of technical programs and CESP.
- Develop competencies in community target groups and, local leadership and community volunteering on wellness.
- Carry out joint actions with partners and local actors for the integral well-being of children and adolescents according to agreements established for the association.
- Ensure the attention to sponsor visits in the communities.
BASIC BEHAVIORS FOR THE JOB
- Respect and implement the Child Protection Policy. Guaranteed that WV is a Safe Organization for Children
- Respect the policies and procedures established as part of the internal controls inherent to the position. Risk in Operations has been prevented and reduced.
- Show that the management of relationships with staff, children and youth and partners is consistent with Christian values and principles. The congruence between the values of the organization and the way of relating to each other is evidenced.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degrees in Social Work, Sociology, Social Anthropology, Engineering, Law, Administration and related careers, Nutrition, Nursing, Psychology or Pedagogy.
Knowledge and skills:
- Operational planning.
- Management of national legislation on family issues and child protection
- Management of participatory methodologies with children and adults.
- Domain of computerized packages in Windows and Internet environment.
- Multidisciplinary teamwork.
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- Motorcycle driver's license.
- Management of techniques for conflict resolution.
- Ability to organize, direct and facilitate events.
- Coordination with volunteers and local partners.
- Management of participatory methodologies with children and adults
- Achievement capabilities
- Achieve quality results and service.
- Inspire confidence inside and outside the organization.
- Communicate information effectively.
- Thinking skills
- Identify critical points faced by the organization.
- Understand the humanitarian sector.
- Self-management capabilities
- Show a Christ-centered life and work.
- Reflect Christian values in work and life
- Learn for growth and development.
- Maintain balance and effectiveness in work / life.
- Relational capabilities
- Develop collaborative relationships.
- Influence individuals and groups.