Integral Development Facilitator
World Vision, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of the development facilitator (DF) is to accompany the children, families and communities of the Primary Focus Area assigned to him. It has the responsibility of developing participatory development processes, fostering spaces for the search for the well-being of children, their families and communities, through a transforming relationship between sponsors and sponsored.
- Participate in the process orientació n and education or n on Sponsorship communities will intervenció n ensuring that the right messages reach the parents, families and community.
- Contribute to the integration of the community to mobilization processes through the Protection Networks .
- They support the implementation of technical program activities
- Coordinates the Systematic Monitoring of the program's NN together with local partners and individual volunteers.
- Follow up on Communications between Sponsors and Sponsored Children
- Technical level or Bachelor of Social Sciences
- Minimum three years of experience in the sector
- Knowledge of the context of the Program and the area of primary focus.
- Experience in relationships with key stakeholders in the communities and the primary focus area. (Community organizations, state institutions, organized groups and NGOs and other institutions)