Integrated Automation Developer
World Vision, Metro Manila, Philippines
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Integrated Automation Developer I applies skills with the support of the BI Manager and team members, to generate automated solutions to pursue the mission of the partnership and improve the efficiency of our resources, this includes the Shared Services and other parts of the organization. This role is an active participant in projects assigned by the manager, has basic understanding of the processes and may provide basic recommendations for improvement opportunities; also makes decisions only regarding its own workload and has low range of influence outside of his own team. Usually completed or about to complete studies in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Software Development or similar.
Process Automation Solutions:
- Design the basic flows and functionalities of robotic solutions for simple repetitive processes.
- Maintain, improve or change solutions according to new requirements.
- Combine basic languages and tools to ensure maximized utilization of resources.
- Follow software development methodologies.
Data Collection Solutions:
- Design low complexity forms.
- Apply basic process maps analysis tools to draft solutions.
- Design basic workflows for notifications.
- Partner with Business Intelligence in all data collection solutions projects.
- Assist in the maintenance of forms and low complexity changes.
- Document process maps of designed solutions and new processes.
- Use the templates required for proper documentation of automation projects.
- Document learnings, upgrades and best practices from using automation software.
- Learn basic Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Assist with methodology applications in assigned projects.
- Provide basic recommendations for areas of opportunity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Complete or about to complete studies in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Software Development or other similar field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) - Basic
- InfoPath or PowerApps - Basic
- Excel (VBA) - Basic
- SharePoint – Basic
- English – B2