Intern, APCS Consulting
International Air Transport Association (IATA), Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
Reporting to the Manager, APCS Consulting, the incumbent will participate in the consulting activities of the APCS Consulting Team.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis studies;
- Carry out interviews;
- Help the IATA Consulting team deliver projects in a timely manner;
- Support the consulting team in business development and proposal preparation;
- Manage the consultancy database;
- Assist the Consulting team in administration tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- Recent graduate in Finance, Economics or Business Administration (particularly Air Transportation);
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Experience in research projects (consulting being a plus);
- Be an effective team player in a multicultural working environment;
- Experience in the air transport industry would be an asset;
- Excellent PC skills, particularity with MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and MS Project; and
- Proficient in English; Knowledge of any other language would be an asset.